GH promo: Jason

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The best part of this is that a certain Y&R 'star' is probably still spitting nails. Clearly GH got the better part of the 'deal.' At least BM can act, emote, handle drama or comedy, has chemistry with a variety of actors (both women and men), go shirtless, etc. And I'm not one of the BM stans. However, it's really obvious now what what Y&R got and what they gave up.

• Members

So NuNuBilly v. BM is an upgrade? Dylan an upgrade over BM's Billy? That I don't see on any level. I liked SB as Jason, but Dylan has been an awful character, no matter how much they try. Like I said, I'm no crazed BM fan, but even Villy was more watchable than Davery.

• Members

Definitely not, just because SB deadened the character to an emotional stub for a decade plus or more doesn't mean that he is talented. His portrayal wrote the character into a corner that eventually killed it. BM's past two roles have been so much better and more gratifying for an actor than SB's Jason. The last two Billy's have had various issues, but not because the character itself. Billy the character isn't a problem. It's the multiple mechanics that just aren't working for both of them. Jason is just an empty husk of a character because Burton sucked the life out of the role.

Billy Miller can act three dimensional circles around Steve Burton.

Archived