Y&R Promo: Shick's Bachelor[ette] Parties

jcren

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh....

my.....

f-cking.... God......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It had the sitcom actors, now Y&R is a sitcom... a cheap, trashy one.

Jahniesbruh, is this the sparkling champagne and romance galore you were talking about?

• Members

I guess Tyler is back for this but he has been MIA since it was revealed he was Mariah's ex....no surprise there...

When Kevin Schmidt was around as Noah, not only did he have scenes with his Parents/family but he also had scenes with Jack, Michael,and Lauren and I think Devon to name a few....it's a shame they think Robert Adamson is "too Pretty" to interact with anyone else cept his family....I personally want to see a scene with Lauren just to see if he would've been better as Scotty (which I think he would have)

• Members

They F**ked up with everyone really....but it's more noticeable with him because even the other characters who don't really have a lot of story either just seem to be on more then he is....and Chuck Pratt's is now probably gonna make him psychotic just to give them an excuse to kill him off or something...

• Members

the more I see Nikki's drunk ass, the more I think we're gonna get a 'surprise' twist by the time Adam comes back - Nikki's the one that ran down Delia, and she's been keeping it secret this whole time, which is the REAL reason why she started drankin' again... smh

Archived