ALL: Re-casts that changed a storyline?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The nasty turn Brad took when John Loprieno stepped into the role was just odd. While I hated goof-ball Peck's take on the role, it was a little more based on the original "live at let live" attitude Nick Koutsakais started with. I don't know who thought Loprieno was more suited to a villianish role (well, it was under Broderick's pen) but I don't think it was his strong suit.

And don't get me started on making Peck's Brad younger than Jack. It made no difference in Brad's story, and it's not like soap families match the actor's ages anyway.

• Members

How diffrent was the original TAD on AMC and MEK's TAD on AMC? Would have the original one been in the same type of stories? I always wondered why the original left and always, as much as I love MEK, kinda wished he stayed.

EDIT:

Ok, I realized there were two before hand. So, My question is now how did all the Tad's differ and if they would have been good in the MEK stuff. Also, did they age tad?

• Members

Crystal Hunt to Marcy Rylan as Lizzie Spauling on GL. CH's Lizzie was a spoiled, bratty bitch who was maturing as a person and becoming more independant, but still struggling somewhat, and MR's Lizzie instantly went back 100 steps to be unbelievably needy and immature.

• Members

The whole Bill/Kate Roberts affair was a total fabrication on the part of Reilly.It was claimed that Kate/Bill's affair sent Laura crazy, but none of that happened onscreen. Laura's breakdown in 79 onscreen was for totally different reasons.

His affair with Kate Winograd was done and dusted by that point.

Archived