B&B's Ronn Moss the Most Beautiful Man in the World? Say WTF?

Description of the clip: He's the most beautiful man alive - Ronn Moss shared his gorgeous spiritual side with our favourite guru, Imran Farook, in a hilarious Hollywood meeting.

LEGALLY BROWN: 9:30pm Mondays, SBS ONE

----

My comment: WTF did I just watch?

• Members

To be fair, Ronn Moss is 62. No, he doesn't look nearly as good as he did in his youth (but, then again, how many people usually do?), but I think looks pretty damn good for 62 (not counting the shag haircut and affinity for too many scarves). Of course, there's that egotistical, weirdo streak in him that pretty much negates everything else...

• Members

To be fair, Ronn Moss is 62. No, he doesn't look nearly as good as he did in his youth (but, then again, how many people usually do?), but I think looks pretty damn good for 62 (not counting the shag haircut and affinity for too many scarves). Of course, there's that egotistical, weirdo streak in him that pretty much negates everything else...

I agree that he looks relatively good, but at the same time he could look even better if he made some different style choices. Anyway, even though TK is a better actor and I like his Ridge, RM will always have a place in my heart. I doubt we'll ever see his version of Ridge again.

• Members

I agree that he looks relatively good, but at the same time he could look even better if he made some different style choices. Anyway, even though TK is a better actor and I like his Ridge, RM will always have a place in my heart. I doubt we'll ever see his version of Ridge again.

Or, indeed, of "acting" again.

• Members

It was a sketch comedy segment, not a real serious interview. I don't get the issue

Exactly, Cheap. Everything about it was a complete parody - including the title. I don't know how anyone could come away from watching that and got that.

I thought it was funny.

I agree with others about RM looking OK for 62, but at the same time, he kinda doesn't. It's the hair. If he had a decent hair style/length it would make all the difference; not this ageing rock look that he's clinging on to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Happy to be entering the December episodes now. And since I didn't want to post it in the November thread...interesting how Drew coming back has up-ended the whole ELQ stocks again just when Valentin thought he was getting payback on Brooklyn. Can't say that does not intrigue me to see if Ned can get Scout's share back in house.    But I like for Qs tales. 
    • Now that I have to time to reply to THE EXITS...   JAX. I thought it said a LOT that he basically just faded away with no exit. And was it just me but was his whole talk with Carly so much meta? Like the people BTS were actually speaking about IR in general, not Jax. Cuz that whole talk was subtext.    JASON. Well...I thought it was well done surprisingly. Other than the actual explosion of the caverns. The aftermath though. I liked Drew vs Jason and kinda sad we won't get to see that going ahead. I even like that Carly the week after was speaking some of what was said here...how can they even believe he is gone when they just went through this with Sonny and 'Mike.' As expected, the show is now focusing on the mourning. And ugh on that...lol. So far the only reaction so far that I've cared for was Monica's. Though LW has been selling it.    OUTSIDE OF THAT...   CHASE IS THE DADDY. Well, I do like it on one hand. On the other hand, could you imagine if they had not backed away from this plot point back when he was going darker post Michael/Willow walk in at the bday party? At least this is coming from a good place to keep him as a good guy, but still...and I admit...I liked him punching Valentin. It worries me that this will probably get used to bring him and Brooklyn. I liked they were already coming together organcially without a gimmick.    THE OTHER DADDY. Yay for the Curtis's dad story coming back. Though I am now wondering what his agenda is. And if...dare I say it...does it tie into any way with Cyrus.    
    • She has a memoir in her archives about her run on soaps. I read it all in one sitting and she defends random stuff. She says she did Un-abortion as a way to give Erica a son, as we all know, but that Agnes was with her and supportive. I suspect Aggie was trying to get Meg to dig her own grave with that one.   Meg says she was with Frons by the way. She says that Frons was the only network executive she got along with. She also loves Pratt and Guza's GH. But, she hates Phelps with a passion.
    • FINALLY finished watching Season 1...   God, I love a good henchwoman.   And go Stacy Faeber!!!    Saw and did a little scream. 
    • That is fair. I do understand that.  My point Sami should have a stronger attachment to John because that's what we saw on screen previously.  It's just really hard to know what happy family times the Marlena/Roman family unit had because Eric/Sami were shipped off for the holidays as kids and AS came back as Sami in Jan I think? that next year, so they weren't gone long before the SORASing.  It was only a month or so in real time. Anyhow, I totally see your point.  I just had a hard time wrapping my head around that Roman/Sami bond, but I also think I am overthinking it. The Sami stuff that makes me cringe is the post-Affair reveal time when she was really clingy with him and Roman allowed it and almost reveled in her hatred for Marlena.  Sami's lifelong obsession with her parents being together long into her adulthood has always been strange to me.  
  • On Soap Opera Network

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy