B&B Promo - Hope's Vagina

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure they will go back and forth with Hope and Liam...dont care for them as a couple. Liam didnt show up though...had he not been with whats her name and alone to meet Hope he would have been there. When it comes down to it Hope doesn't come first in Liam's life. Marrying Wyatt is a rebound thing. I really wish she loved Wyatt but like her mother she is a whore user...lol

• Members

For real. Liam should be done with her once and for all after this. Has she learned NOTHING from the lat 2-3 years? Like has she stopped to think that maybe something happened? Liam is supposed to just drop everything and travel across the world? Instead of actually talking to him first, she runs off to marry his brother instead? Didnt she tell Liam that she chose him and she was done with Wyatt? She's such a dumb ho and Liam cant trust her

tumblr_luerhbluxo1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

I think HOpe has her beat

• Members

This crap has gone so far beyond karma! Now sure how anyone can root for any of the 3. Never thought I could hate anyone on this show more than Liam, but Wyatt has seen to that. I'd kill him with my bear hands if I could. Hope has become absolutely unbearable and I feel bad for Matula.

• Members

Come the fuk on! I had a feeling they were going this route, and sadly, my premonitions were correct. Not only has this been done time & time again, but her reason for "giving up on Liam" is so flimsy. They were doing fine! He was just upset (and rightfully so!) because Hope accepted The Magical Blue Diamond or whatnot. There wasn't some huge build-up or high stakes with Liam coming to "surprise" her in Paris. This is just dumb. Okay, end of mini rant.

• Members

Even though I don't necessarily like the plot and yes I'm rooting for Liam and Hope...one would hesitantly admit that this story line is a romantic one. The location really sets it off and the different scenes, looks, turns, long pauses, love apparent, and despair is reminiscent of classic love stories. I only wish that the other soaps would write story lines of romance and heartbreak like they did back in the day. The other soaps are lacking that and operating solely off of mindless plot driven stories. There are really no romantic pairings or classic love stories going on!

Archived