GH: Guess who's visiting

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm reminded of Eden Riegel on AMC where it got to the point that she'd only come back for short periods of time and then leave again. I suppose a good writer could make that work, but AMC didn't have any of those at the time, and neither does GH.

• Members

I'm on the fence. We officially didn't have anything on this, but it's not a spoiler in a sense that we knew Kim would be making periodic ATM visits. Of course, she will return with popsickle Jason who does not have a memory just ripe for Nina to take advantage of. Miller is about 15 years younger than Stafford, so this is right up her alley.

• Members

I don't think so. I believe JT hates working for FrankenRon but will keep that cash coming in. Would he rather work with Kim, more than likely, but that's unfortunate [if he only wants to work with her] because characters need to stay interesting and pairings s/b interrupted from time to time. He once was upset with the stans and said something to the effect, "I guess people don't want me to work" because they didn't want Patty with anyone but Snobin even though Kim was gone. When did he re-sign?

• Members

As long as she's under RC's poison pen, she'll keep getting ruined more and more every day she's on (or not on, since RC is certainly passive aggressive enough and ignorant enough to vilify her when she's not even around to defend herself).

Archived