GH: TV Guide interview with Maura West

• Members

God knows I'm no brownnoser but Carl is always willing to agree to disagree and is usually, if not always, pretty objective. Same with Khan. And outside the box too, which is always a good thing smile.png

People who start fights on forums, soap forums no less, are just thirsty for attention. Just like those FB girls! I would IGNORE but some people are so ridiculous that I have to read everything they say in a thread :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So much love. So, so much love. I'm touched, y'all. Thank you. (And definitely, I agree 1000-percent with what everyone else is saying about Carl, who is all kinds of intelligent and objective and funny as hell to boot.)

Now, let's get back to the [!@#$%^&*], lol.

• Administrator

Please stop calling people names (yes, even the use of "troll"). I see going on both sides here, so please stop. Official warnings will be handed out next. Put people on ignore if you don't like what they're saying. Or use the report the post by using the report button or send me a PM directly with a link to the post. There's no need to post silly gifs or return the name calling.

• Members

Thanks Toups and btw we are two different posters. This calling us trolls and posting silly pictures and stuff. East all she was pointing out was the great ratings and how the show is thriving. You have the right to hating GH just like I have the right for my GH posts. What mystifies me is why watch a show u hate so much, abhor and despise it like its torture? It doesn't make any sense especially when u know frank and Ron will be at GH for years.

• Members

Johnny your right. We have the rights to our thoughts but being told that if we cant post nice about GH we shouldnt watch or post that is uncalled for as well as calling u a troll. It goes both ways

• Members

It's not name calling. It's the truth. No one is attacking them. They're attacking those who express opinions they don't agree with. And I have ignored them. Why is that behavior allowed? I don't appreciate the smug and entitled "u know frank and Ron will be at GH for years". It's not them expressing their opinion, or discussing General Hospital, it's them constantly saying the same thing and they're looking for a reaction.

I've said my peace and I'm moving on from them. It's too bad.

• Members

Agreed. It's amazing to me that the blame is being shifted here. And how did it become about GIFS? People have been reporting these posters for months....So ridiculous that if our signatures are too big somehow we get a warning instantly but if people are on the board harassing others it gets ignored for months and then BARELY addressed at that.

• Members

Just who, praytell, would they pair Ava with? It's hardly up to MW to sign someone to act opposite her. The men on GH, to a man, are underwhelming. If nothing else, give Ava credit for bagging a young, pretty stud and not settling for the detritus that most women in PC fight over.

Archived