GH: TV Guide interview with Maura West

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bullying involves more than having your opinion not be everyone's cup of tea.

The worst thing that can happen is that your opinion will be ridiculed. Bullying leads to a lack of desire to wake up in the morning, suicidal thoughts, self-hatred, suicide attempts, mediocre self esteem and a feeling of exclusion that isnt on par with people saying they dont agree with you.

• Members

What's posting and spamming the same negative crap copying and pasting every day is an different I have my faults but again u refuse to see any of yours. Sometimes I have felt bullied and disgraced but I keep on hoping. Nobody is allowed to have a GH gush post. I live for those posts.

• Members

IA Cassadine. But the loose term of the word bullying is kind of a pet peeve of mine.

But lets move on.

I think MW is an expert salesperson and she is required to sale whatever the people at the top of the foodchain wants her to. That doesnt make me respect her less as an actress as I think shes one of the biggest asset the show has.

Overall friday show was a pain in the neck but she probablyy gets credits for me watching the entire episode. I knew her as Carly on ATWT so i was familiar with her work but thankfully was spared her YR stint.

I am assuming that she was just as an expert as saling whatever she has to in both previous roles.

• Members

I dislike Carlivati even more than most of the other people on this board do. I can't blame MW for singing RC's praises if it's a good way to keep her job and be professional but it's still annoying as hell. But I like that she seems like a team player. I also liked what she had to say about the story possibilities and about Jane Elliott. Jane Elliott also seems like a gem from her interviews and from what her costars have said about her.

"Ava doesn't just put out for anybody."

Then why would she look at Sonny or Morgan twice?! Even if I didn't have a fiancée and a little girl, I'd sooner sleep with a garbage truck driver than with Sonny. Hell, I'd even rather sleep with unemployed white trash wankster guy than with Sonny! And considering how shallow and materialistic I am, that says it all!

• Members

I can only assume that ava hated herself so much at this moment than the fittest form of punishment was to go through the vilest thing possible. And i cant think of anything more vile than sleeping with sonny.

Never got the appeal of that manwhore.

I would sooner hook up with felix than go anywhere near Sonny. THat should speak volume about how gross i find sonny.

Archived