Former actor reportedly spotted on the Y&R set

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nobody gave anyone a wink or a go-ahead - it's the Examiner. The Examiner is basically a dumping ground for fake 'articles' written by fans and non-professionals to rattle on about whatever they want - anyone can post anything there. It has nothing to do with journalism. And no, neither Y&R nor GH are calling to him. This is all coming from his angry lunatic fanbase, trying to drum up interest.

I know this is a soap opera message board and all but I don't understand why people continually fall for or post fuckin' Examiner links when it is not journalism. It's an open-submission blog for all sorts of cranks to repost other articles or add editorial commentary under the guise of making it look like legitimate journalism. It means nothing.

• Members

Soap fans especially write awful, stupid articles there. The only exposure to the Examiner I had before these things were articles about figure skating, which are by and large pretty decent. The people at least know the sport. These soap "articles" are nothing but rabid stans posting crap.

Archived