Writer's Strike Changes?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So many years of so many bad storylines kind of make the past few years a blur lol

I remember i stopped watching that year. They just killed cooper and had made it their mission to destroy the one pairing i didnt dislike sonny in, namely Skate 1.0. Throwing kate down the claudia/olivia bus was just too much for me to bare.

But that was mainly due to the fact that the old regime was back than becuz of what the strike writer did

• Members

On GH I thought Logan was supposed to be the killer, because Guza turned him psychotic and had him killed not long after when the strike was anyway.

What a waste of a group of characters. Georgie, Cooper, Logan, Maxie, Lulu, Dillon and Spinelli were a great group of post teen characters! Wasted and with killing off Emily in that same era it was a waste of what could have been the future of the show, and people we as viewers were invested with. Ugh!!

• Members

I remember GL's Sonni/Solita/Wil story. It actually got interesting when Michelle Forbes was allowed to play crazy bitch. But, yeah, it was strange. Josh's "good wife" Sonni was supposedly "evil twin" Solita having taken Sonni's place but then it turned out Solita had killed herself as a teenager after finding Sonni in bed with her boyfriend, Wil (aka Guillermo) and then being brutally beaten by her father who thought she was the trashy sister. So Sonni was really Sonni after all, having had some psychotic break thinking she was Solita playing Sonni. blink.png Somewhere on tape I think I still have those flashback scenes, Sonni finding Solita hanging in the closet, Wil cutting the rope bridge so, of course, Reva has to save her rival.

Archived