Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No...more like pairings I have wanted have gotten dropped because others became more popular or there was no follow through on what they were building on. My feelings come from a place of fear. I swear I rarely get pairings I want. Ever. I am not one of those people that want my faves to be perfect or don't want anything to happen to my favorite couple. I love soap drama. Like I said, my trepidation comes from fear.

• Members

I thought his scene yesterday with Angell was excellent, his best in some years. He expressed so many different emotions at once with minimal hysterics. AC was very good but KSJ was a class apart. I really felt his hurt and the way he tried to cover it with a joke.

And somehow I doubt he is showing out on set. KSJ maybe emotional on Facebook but he's no diva at work. Very professional and liked by the cast and crew, I hear again and again. Including EB. And nobody outdivas Eric Braeden. No, if NB is trying to shade KSJ, this smells of a spiteful personal vendetta on NB's part. JMO.

• Members

No...that was all me? I am wondering who on canvas is in a position to want more and have the longevity on the show to even think that they should be a lead. DD, KSJ. Definiitely none of the newbies or younger guys. I think it must be an underused vet.

KSJ is top notch. Always has been. And I predict, always will be.

• Members

I prefer DT , but in a few days I think the whining will subside soon. As for facebook fans,,,I don't put any stock in any of their whining, I'm not on there for a reason, and I couldn't care less what they are whining about. That is why I prefer this forum, as most people are rational and sane here. Besides that, most of them are sheep that follow . This site has a generally good humored group of posters with valid opinions. I liked BM, too, until he started phoning it in. Give DT a chance to prove himself. He has in the past!

• Members

I doubt it is JM (Nick) or PB (Jack). JM is very laid back and doesn't take things too seriously. Besides, he is always in the top 5. PB is getting lots of airtime and the kinds of stories he seem to like with Jack versus Victor so I doubt it is him. CLB (Micheal) is also getting story. They (Micheal and Lauren) were back burned for a long time but when Fen was soras'd that helped them out alot. I would think he would be content. And GR (Kevin) ALWAYS get his airtime. even when they have to bend and twist reality to make it happen. He is always at the center of some action. Look at him strategically placed at the police station just when the police station starts to be featured again..makes no sense for him to be there.

Archived