Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tending to Jack and keeping Devon at arms length due to Lily or not feeling worthy is just not that exciting but its not really about Jack or Devon imo. Its more about the writers wanting Hilary to be this reformed, heroine-ish type gal. The Hilary in that preview with Jack is not the same one that was with Mason. I have no interest in her being doe eyed over Jack or any man honestly. I would've preferred she had stayed a schemer really. Its like these writers are opposed to that with all the newer gals and it makes for some very boring viewing.

• Members
This...which was my point. I am hoping that doe eyed look is her being manipulative. Because if she was serious....lord help us all. I don't want another Chelsea Lawson. Especially just like MCE being better at crazy, Hilary is played by a woman who is better at being a vixen. Ridiculous. When will they learn that everyone should not be a reformed sugar wouldn't melt in the mouth heroine.

I only mention Jack because so many want to blame Devon for her change in direction. It has little to do with him.

Side note: your use of the term "gal" is quite charming. Reminds me of my grandmother.

• Members

Apparently, he is ssssssooooo borrrrring and unattractive to boot. He whines and screeches and is a poor actor. I think it's just Code speak for, "I resent his presence". I personally don't put much stock in anything said on facebook. Most of that sample of the population of viewers can't tell Devon from Tyler in a video.

Archived