Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People still think David Tom is good/adequate?

Chloe telling Chelsea " You know I would never say anything to hurt you but Adam is DEAD DEAD DEAD! And its all good." Cracked me up.

Nick and his valentine were so cute.

I'm dying to find out what's going on with Sharon's visions. I haven't been watching daily. What's the connection between Kelly and Stitch?

I hate Victor.

• Members

I think David Tom is doing well but I miss billy miller he was such a gem. I saw the promo the Delia gala looks like it has tons of suspense and excitement. I told all of u that u were in for a treat when jean P arrived. So far the show continues to be more exciting, more cohesive and better dialogue. Much better than when josh Griffith was writing the show was dull.

• Members

That make sense too. He is a fun loving guy.

This entire conversation started with us discussing how the writers could use Lane's kids better. Not that I am advocating for certain story with them or anything. Just use them better so they won't grate on the viewers nerves.

• Members

Because it contained a spoiler.

Of course you can. And we all are allowed our opinions on what is making Hilary boring. I admit to FF her myself sometimes...but it isn't in scenes with Devon or Lily. All that sappy talking with Jack is taking the life and fire out of her. Good grief. This woman could be out causing drama but she is stuck in scene after scene with Auntie Jack. I liked the relationship at first but it is now tedious. I thought she would be a schemer. But nope...all she does is wipe Jack's tears and bolster his confidence. Tedious.

Scene with Jill are great. I want to like her with Sharon but they are all just throwaway scenes. Those two seconds doesn't seem like much of an investment from the writers.

• Members

Hilary isn't really causing drama with Devon she's sitting around talking about Lily and there's not even any meat to it because she stopped scheming months ago an the main person she was out To terrorize forgave her. At least with Jack they talk about business, family and other things outside of Lily.

Archived