Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John, I seriously, seriously doubt anyone at GH or ABC is considering touching him after this so please, please try not to create a fantasy in your head in which mustache-twirling villains Carlivati and Valentini hire an alleged sex pest Sony has blackballed, right after they sell arms to Syria, trade blood money for oil and lock Kimberly McCullough away in the secret room at Prospect Studios.

• Members

A lot of celebrities have done similar or much worse and still continue to get work (Martin Lawrence, Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown off the top of my head). It's not all that unbelievable that he will end up on another show. Don't think it will be anytime soon.

• Members

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2014/01/24/gloria-allred-on-ex-yr-star-michael-muhney-not-surprised-that-he-is-trying-to-do-damage-c

He hasnt said anything about this since the allegations came out.

Guess Gloria doesnt have any high profile cases now and wants to seem relevant

Maybe GA would do better to advise Y&R cast & crew past & present to keep them mouths closed

• Members

If Michael Muhney ever came to GH, it would just reinforce how utterly unwatchable most of Cartini's GH is.

It's just too bad no one has ever sued or fired Nelson Branco. I don't know him personally but I have no idea how the hell he could be a journalist! In the real world, even McDonald's would realize how utterly incompetent he is and not hire him.

• Members

more shade

@kristoffstjohn1 Comparing the LA Riots to #YR isn't a metaphor, dude. Oh, and someone who drinks and drives has NO right to judge me.

@kristoffstjohn1 I interview real actors like Meryl Streep. I'm not worried that KSJ is mad at me. especially when I know his dirty biz

I'm so happy that I live in a world where no one cares about about a silly soap or a bad soap actor... it doesn't matter, peeps. Real world

The LA Riots? Really? Dude, Ur on drugs.

Archived