GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Members

Felix was back for 10 seconds and already annoyed me. Ugh. Sabrina said "I'm gonna be sick" which perfectly foreshadowed the audience's reaction at the end of the episode. There is no doubt she'll be pregnant because you could see the actress' baby bump.

It seems Maxie forsook the suicide pills and took some maturity pills and wants to leave. Uuuuh, bye bitch. I assume this is to accommodate the real life pregnancy, otherwise Maxie would have never been allowed to display growth and maturity, even in low levels.

Even though it was obvious what was happening from the moment the soldier patient of Silas' walked in, I appreciated that they showed the process to Silas deciding to tell Sam the truth. I doubt he will but at least it wasn't a random, off-screen change of mind.

IA, Patrick has no business asking Robin for a baby when poor bitch still has the return-from-the-dead blues. If it somehow turns out she can't conceive and Shitrina's mongrel plays into this, I will barf harder than a woman does when she sees Carrrrrrlos naked.

Told ya! Comic gold.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie's one-liner to Robin about her jacket was the most I've liked Maxie since she got pregnant again. Good times.

Danny has grown fast as hell. In scene after scene, that little guy has a [!@#$%^&*] thousand-yard stare like his brainless psycho father. Except his mind is clearly working overtime. Every time he flashes them deep eyes, I can see that little child judging us all, the living and the dead.

• Members

maybe but its not like this happened over night and they've come a long way since then, which was 2 years ago. They got closer when Danny was sick as he helped her out and she was appreciative of that. Since then she's been a sounding board to him and his troubles and has helped him with the grieving process and moving on as thats an experience they share. They work as friends to me.

• Members

Rory would be such a better male nurse than Felix. Too bad they can't bring Arthur Darvill for a cameo, (and no I won't be campaigning for that on twitter, not that I don't want to see him, but he is better than this show.)

• Members

We'll either annoy, confuse, or excite people in this thread with these ideas.

Of course, River would also deliver colorful and amusing commentary on the good citizens of Port Charles.

I knew I liked you!

Rory would be the best nurse GH has ever seen after Audrey Hardy (sorry, Liz!).

The funny thing is, I can see Rory being sympathetic to Sobby's plight (because that's who Rory is), but he would tell it like it is. And he would be APPALLED at the way GH is run. Absolutely appalled.

Someone needs to write a crossover fic right now.

• Members

And Jessie Brewer and Lucille... ;) Rory would be doing his good works in the hospital. Would Amy become the next face of Deception or ruin Sonny? Actually River could destroy the mob very quickly. Rory would be sympathetic to Sabrina, but then wonder why she didn't use double protection.

Archived