GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All jokes about hating Maxie aside.... In the last two years Maxie has 1. Blamed herself for Robin’s “death” to the point where she wanted to go to jail forever for a crime she did not commit 2. Became Lulu and Dante’s surrogate (and I really think that was more about giving her something to do to fill a void) 3. Lied to Spin/Lulu/Dante/everyone about the baby because she did not want tell people the truth and disappoint people. So she was willing to give up her baby so because she did not want to have a very hard conversation with people. When you add in the BJ/Georgie/ Frisco stuff I can’t think of any non-murderer character on soaps who needs some kind of mental help more than her.

But I am sure in a few months she will come back with a new Ford brother-looking BF and everything will be okay with her.

• Members

Maxie said she doesnt know where she's going. She'll decide when she gets to the airport. It makes no sense for her to drive to JFK, on New Years Eve at that, with no plan of where she's heading.

she should have had that breakdown when JL was in the role. I thought for sure we were going to get a crazy Maxie but they did that with the Connie story, so Im guessing they didnt want overkill

• Members

Why havent we had a scene of Britt with Robin and/or Patrick yet? She was instrumental in Robin's return so its a shame that she hasnt had a scene with Patrick especially since she tried to stop him from marrying Sabrina bc of what she knew

tumblr_myakrm4P0G1stc1mco1_400.gif

Lulu should have done this to Maxie. She is too toxic to have around as a friend'

Felix is the biggest bitch in daytime. He needs to STFU

In what world is Silas a top candidate to be Cos? Who is even interim CoS?

• Members

I know about that but you should probably put that in spoiler tags as that's a big return you are spoilering in that response

I know about that but you should probably put that in spoiler tags as that's a big return you are spoilering in that response

• Members

Robin told Patrick that she was watching Ben, the son he thought was his for Obrecht and he didn't even ask her what she was doing with him. That would have been the perfect time for him to ask her about her captivity and for Robin to elaborate on her torture but it went right over his head as he was like, so can we make a baby?

Archived