GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I watched today and laughed at Milo trying to cry as well. It was so painful. This man should never have material to work with he needs to be an extra.

Also the way Ava talks is so annoying to me.

Morgan is a pain in the ass. He is doing all of this because of KaKa? Seriously?

Sabrina looked like a child compared to Carlos. I'm still dead at them wanting us to think that meek and mild weakling for a year ago was in a long term relationship with this man.

I can't stand Emma. Even when she isn't being a brat. She just grates.

• Members

She's like five! I don't think she's an actress, really, just a cute kid who's flashing a smile and being sweet. I find her saccharine but I don't mind her too much. I thought she was actually emotional when Robin turned up alive.

I love Kathleen Gati - I did even when she was underplaying it as Duke/Faison's then-unnamed cohort in Switzerland last fall - but there is, at times, too much of a good thing. Ron has never known that, though.

• Members

I'm not insulting the little girl, just her acting. Some kids are able to work onscreen, others aren't. Comparing her to young actresses like Erin Torpey or Rachel Miner, she doesn't have that soulfulness, the kind I would have expected from a child of Robin's.

• Members

It's ridiculous! If you are going to retcon the past, tell the story. Nothing that has transpired onscreen justifies Morgan pulling a gun on his father. It was for shock and awe but ridiculous to ruin Morgan this way. I [!@#$%^&*] hate him!

Milo quit a few months ago because he didn't have it in him to work for the mob any longer. This is when Deception was to begin, but obviously, that happened off screen. HermanTheMilo was supposed to be a model. Gag! He would never be a model.

• Members

12-23-13 episode / some thoughts:

Is the Gay Mafia giving Morgan drugs? WTF was that? Why?

Julian as a mobster is laughable. Morgan looks like his boy toy with Carlos being the loyal long-time boyfriend and poor Ava pretending that they are her boyfriends so that people won't talk.

I like Sonny/Anna scenes.

Duke doesn't seem to fit with any group in my eyes.

Savrina STOP CRYING. Stop opening the door in tears. If that cow had any dignity she wouldn't have tried to compete with Patrick's wife when she returned. Men are idiots, she should have told him to return to his wife and that she plans to leave town and then he might pick her. (BTW I hope she is not pregnant)

Robert is adorable.

I am curious about Silas's NY secret.

Poor Molly was so worried about Ttteeee-Jay wub.png

• Members

I didn't know that.

I think it will be more along the lines of Sobby not wanting Patty to know he's the father, so she says it's Carlos' child. They have the morning Patty caught them together to back that up.

As long as Sobby's pregnancy brings Robin pain and misery, let's do it!

Archived