GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Members

Seeing old clips of Robert and Holly spoil me for most of this. Anna is just a dead fish at this point and I can't care about her love life.

(I realize that what has become of Holly would likely be even worse)

As for Duke, it's tough to get on a high horse about the dangers of his being back in the mob when the show has such a wishy-washy attitude toward the mob.

If Duke was being forced to work with Faison, that would have an impact. Not Sonny.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I remember it being so awkward when they had Rafe shirtless almost right after he debuted.

I prefer Anna/Robert. Duke and Anna are snoozeville. I mean, I like them together too but yawn.

Duke going back into the mob, or wanting to go after Julian, IMO, makes sense, but they haven't bothered to really delve into why so it all falls basically flat.

• Members

The people of Port Charles can repeat the fact that the mob war is going to be dangerous as much as they want--doesn't change the fact that the writing is as wishy washy with the mob as can possibly be. Sonny even looked shocked & saddened when he shot Carlos. And Ava was shocked that there was bloodshed. I mean, come on. :rolleyes:

And don't get me started on Morgan. He was whining, Molly was whining. It was just too much to bear. When Morgan shot Max it was the mother of all rolling eyes. I thought my eyes would never come back to their proper place (or I wished they hadn't, otherwise I would have to keep watching).

I chanted "dump that bitch" all the way through Patrick & Sabrina's scenes. Oh, they tried to make them all sad with the music and stuff but all I wanted was to get to what was obviously going to be the Patrick/Robin ending scene. That [!@#$%^&*] was great.

• Members

Thank you for pointing out how ridiculous it was for so many to be upset that people actually got shot in a "mob war" shooting!

Sonny having a reaction to shooting Pigpen? Why because it wasn't an actual relative Sonny shot? It all was just too ridiculous with absolutely no substance!

Archived