GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My guess:

Sabrina learns she's pregnant. She tries to hide it, then when she can't, passes the baby off as Carlos'.

Over time, Carlos becomes obsessed with her, and this all culminates in a hostage crisis where he takes Robin, Sabrina, and maybe Britt or Kukla hostage. Franco, Nic, Patrick, maybe Sonny or Michael, all save the day.

• Members

I was preparing to bitch about Obrecht narrating at the beginning of the episode but it turned out OK when it was revealed she was talking to Sonny. I did enjoy her scenes with Sonny (like the "Shut up!") and the actress playing her is fantastic, but the singing at the end was overkill.

I like Ava in her scenes with AJ more than ever. She was pretty funny the way she teased him and, when they actually let her be bitchy and mean, instead of fretting over bloodshed or moaning for Morgan's dick, it was pulled off really well. But couldn't they have dusted off AJ's coffee table before the close up of the glass? My college dorm was cleaner. These people have no servants?

Gag me with the attempts to have Lulu form a bond with the baby after it's revealed it's hers. They're laying it a little too thick. So transparent and manipulative.

UGH at Robin worrying about poor Shitrina after getting some from the love of her life and on Christmas day. Poor Shitrina, putting on her telenovela gasping-for-air crying noises show.

Morgan is so useless, it's harrowing. Milo was lucky his shirt was so tight, because they needed SOMETHING to distract from the painful attempts at crying.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I had no idea she was pregnant either and fear this is the path they will take. She'll be crying for a minimum of 10 more months!

• Members

I liked the Christmas episode and Dr O's role in it.

Once again Savrina annoyed me. She was yelling and crying because Carlos was right about Robin. Hello, Carlos was shot and is hiding in your apartment, who cares about your drama?

The pairing with Olivia makes Sonny look very weak. She acts like his mother.

• Members

I kept thinking, just look at the muscles... look at the muscles and it'll all be over soon.

It's a good indication but you need to watch the scenes to get all the glory! (That specific scene went on considerably longer. I felt Diane was actually crying from trying not to laugh in his face. And she was grabbing his arm, so perhaps they were tears of joy).

Archived