GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Members

Who needs to see a scene of Robin dealing with the fact that she was kidnapped and tortured for a couple years when we can have the hilarious, wacky hijinks of reformed serial killer Franco and then spend even more time with the extremely lovable and super witty Felix. Nope, no need to talk about that at all!

RME

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So tired of the Sabrina and Felix show. Did we really need more than two scenes for them. I'd much rather see Monica chew out some other characters than watch these two whining nurses not working as usual. It's a good thing Anne Milbauer lives in Salem. And didn't I hear Felix suggest stealing that test. I guess grimy Carlos staying there is turning Felix to a life of crime.

• Members

I didn't buy for one NY minute Ron saying that he had to rewrite a whole sweep storyline for Robert Scoprio and took his saying that in a sarcastic tone...Ron' hallmark is to make himself look good to Disney

What did he do when he had him? Nothing really which would have been the same in February. IMO he plays with the press and pokes fun. I have really tried to like GH, put up with his writing style but I just can't follow this dude.

• Members

It was a crock. moRon just said that to cover that the return of vets is a sham! None are on contract, and anyone with a story where a character has a huge presence would lock the actor in. Not even Craptini are arrogant enough to think that the market is so bad that someone would just sit back and wait by the phone. There was nothing significant for Robert in February. GMAFB!

Funny thing is, the same people who were calling Crappy soap genius and industry gods are calling for their heads and begging for the return of Guza. I laugh at them because this show has not been well written in years and Crappy only made it worse. The angry fans are just unhappy because Crappy finally put the screws to their favorite. Not sure why anyone thought the return of Snobin would have better writing than any of the other returns or anything else on this show. When you ask for trash, don't get upset when Crappy serves it up!

Archived