GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This will probably never happen again, but I actually liked the Franco/Carly scenes yesterday. I just found the whole thing with Franco trying to convince her that Morgan/Derek are sleeping together humorous. I wish Morgan/Derek really were sleeping together! Now that would be a good storyline.

So are they going to do something with Scotty/Lucy? Why don't they ever use Kevin? Is JL unavailable or something? Kevin is ALWAYS with a patient.

I completely zoned out during all the Sonny/Max Michael/Kiki scenes yesterday. Same with Heather talking to the dayplayer. No clue what happened during any of that, and I doubt I missed anything.

• Members

The Francly scenes were funny as hell. But I also enjoyed FrankenTodd's frustration because he thinks he's doing what Carly instructed him to do in selling paintings when he knows damn well what's he's actually doing is not what she meant.

I surprisingly enjoyed some of Scott and Lucy, but LH is still just too damn silly. Does she ever deliver anything calmly? Way too hyper for her age!

Michael looking like a bitch and Kaka selling her mother out to Sonny was supposed to endear her to the audience? Yeah, try again!

Again, I have to ask. Why is Diane participating in this fraud? Does this not make sense to anyone else?

• Members
Back in, she should've never been taken out of it.

I doubt it, they "updated" the A opening on Tuesday to put Olivia in the fade out part and added no one new. They will update again when Spinelli and (presumably) AJ leave.

That said, I'm surprised Sabrina hasn't been deemed worthy of adding yet.

Archived