GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"There are a lot of characters on the show and that's a blessing and a curse," Valentini said. "We try not to go more than two weeks without seeing somebody, and if we do, it could be for other reasons like the (actor) is on vacation or doing a movie."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/50-years-good-abcs-general-hospital-20793488

Oh really, Frank? Exhibit A:

624x351.jpg

• Members

Frank and Ron are so full of sh!t and it appears that they barely communicate! moRon says they don't have time and had to sideline things while Frank is telling us that what we are NOT seeing is a figment of our imaginations. The stall tactics...um "rotation of stories" is catching up to them, and even they can now see that they have way too many damn characters! Idiots!

• Members

^^ What Frank and Ron are trying not to say is that almost 50% of the cast is probably on recurring and therefore paid as and when they are scheduled for work. In order to save money and not pay them any more than a set amount, TPTB limit the number of days these people come into the studio. Then they spread the days out over the year so that they can spread the story. It has nothing to do people running around making movies rolleyes.gif and everything to do with a reduced budget coming up against big promises of major returns.

This thread moves so fast! Damn!

Is anybody seeing any difference between Franco and Todd? (Yes, I know this was probably the topic of conversation 10 threads ago). I still get a kick out of RH in scenes with LW, though.

I know many hate her, but I still can't get enough of Diane. CH's line delivery, everything, is so on point.

Kiki is such a basic, nostril-flaring bitch, selling her mom (the woman who raised her alone, put food on her plate and a roof over her head) down the river for her latest peen. Never mind that her mother and her uncle will probably get gunned down by Mini Peen's father. She and Michael are truly sleep-inducing.

I don't get the lust factor with the guy who plays Morgan. He looks like one of the lesser Fords from OLTL. He's a twinkie. But apparently IRL he's bagged the actress who plays Britt! So go, you, little guy.

Ava makes my life on this show. Derek does, too, to a lesser extent. I find the Julians (excluding StarrKi) compelling to watch.

Archived