GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She looked fantastic today. Best she's looked and dressed in years. Did GH change their makeup/wardrobe team? It's felt somewhat different and better over the last month or two. The women have really looked good.

LOL. I probably did give him too much credit there. It was likely just a lack of notice on the script writer, or they just don't care. I'd lean for not caring.

• Members

Oh and can any of our GH insiders shoot me a PM about what they've heard with Bobbie's return?

And give me the latest on who they're flashing in front of us in terms of vets, and the bunch of I'm sure Sorased teens they're bringing on. And casting Lucas? Did they abandon bringing on Lucy's kids? (Not that I'd be too upset by that even though Lucy doesn't annoy me like she does others). What happened to Sean and Anna Donley?

Thanks in advance! I'm just curious.

• Members

The problem with the Scott and Lucy thing - which I have more interest in now than ever before, since my time as a viewer started after their pre-Labine heyday and the revisit on Port Charles was lame and not fun like this fluff - is that RC is not gonna pull the trigger. It's something you could play with for real on a show that has actual time for these characters and for Kevin, for their points of view to be explored, but they have so many people and so little time. So it's just another tease and a 'misunderstanding' waiting to happen.

• Members

Yeah, I agree with Vee. Ron won't pull the trigger. I'd be surprised if he does, but it would make sense. He doesn't seem to have that urge to use Kevin and seems to prefer using Scotty and Lucy so I say go for it. I wish he'd use Jon Lindstrom more. Is it Jon's not available or is it they just aren't using him? I guess I can see why since Lucy just randomly pops up anymore and goes away for weeks at a time. "Story rotation"

Archived