B&B: November 13 Discussion Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loves the banner!

November will be an exciting Brill month! Exciting! They'll have sex in the hospital, the bedroom, the living room, every house, every office, even in Katie's bed. Exciting!

And Brooke will marry Bill RIGHT before Ridge returns. Watch.

• Members

Unbelievable. Bill still hasn't fallen off the mountain BUT it's very clear that when he does it will be Katie's fault (Good job Katie!). He keeps hearing her voice in his head, so it's like she's distracting him. Whatever. I love that the guy he's climbing with doesn't like him much.

Someone stole the diamond. I'm pretty sure it was Wyatt. He doesn't seem upset about it at all.

I had to FF Hope moralizing to that teen. Just shut up Hope, nobody cares.

As much as I dislike Brooke these days, I still love KKL. The women of B&B have always been troopers. Wearing that ridiculous bear costume yesterday cements KKL as one of the best sports ever.

• Members

I guess he had some epiphany when he fell. He thinks his life is out of control, he's lost his company and his son and he thinks getting Katie back will fix all that. Brooke did a lot of the talking. I guess Bill will have more of a say in the next episode.

• Members

You have got to be kidding me?! What complete and utter bullsh!t! I guess Brooke and Ridge are just going to reunite with no troubles?

See, this is why BB can't be trusted. No dram whatsoever. Katie's dumb ass will be right there waiting?! Ugh, I don't miss this sh!t at all!

• Members

Yeah. This isn't how I expected things to go down at all. On the one hand it's funny that Bill decided Brooke's p*ssy isn't worth his company, but on the other, I really wanted Ridge to be the one to break them up.

Maybe Katie will tell Bill to go to hell. I can dream.

Maya is back to working at Forrester, so I bet she will break up Rick/Caroline's wedding. No way that can go smoothly,

• Members

Chit is right, this show can not be trusted! You get somewhat invested and them bam, like nothing's changed. Couples last weeks, characters come and go. People get married CONSTANTLY on this show too. LOL. I will admit I liked Rick's marriage proposal to Caroline.

Bill and Katie insta-reuniting and Brooke and Ridge insta-reuniting doesn't excite me and I wish they'd make Thorsten cut his hair.

Archived