B&B: November 13 Discussion Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

I watched the Thanksgiving eppy. to give the show a try again. I stopped watchin daily in like September. I was actually surprised; it was pretty good.

- Is Hope still playing Wyatt AND Liam? I actually like Hope and Wyatt together, but what Hope is doing to Liam is annoying as [!@#$%^&*]. She bitched cause Liam was second to her because he liked Steffy and now's doing the same thing.

- I can tell Alley has feelings for Liam. Ewwww. Please don't go there!

- Charlie and Pam are actually not too cheesy. I kinda like them.

- Caroline and Rick wub.png I'm surprised how much I've been liking them from clips and stuff. I'm still trying to forget that Caroline went craycray to get Rick back.

Linsey_Godfrey_3.jpg

DAMN she looks hot in this picture. Is she still dating Robert?

- The go around the table thing made the episode! All of thankful speeches were entertaining. I wish Katie slapped Brooke. I agree, I'm glad there making Hope the new heroine instead of Brooke.

- The Forrester thanksgiving table must of been awkward as !@#$%^&*]. At least they all love each other as family even though half of them have sleep with at least two people at the table. I love them though.

- Speaking of that, have Wyatt and Hope banged yet?

- REALLY REALLY hope they don't put Donna / Eric together again. 0_0 I want Donna and Pam to hook up.

I was very impressed and I'm going to be tuning in next week to see the wedding!

• Members

I guess you could say that Hope is still "playing" Liam and Wyatt, although it doesn't feel like she's screwing them over the way Liam did Hope/Steffy. She took a step back from Liam after he sent Steffy that tribute video. As far as I know the engagement is off. It gets confusing because there is so much back and forth, but I think she is being pretty honest about her feelings. That is to say, both guys know they have a chance, but have no reason to think she is theirs exclusively.

Liam had Bill tell Wyatt to back off. Hope didn't seem to like that at all, but she has not had sex with Wyatt, yet.

• Members

Liam made this video of himself and Hope celebrating their love. He accidentally sent it to Steffy. So Steffy asked him to make one for her, of their relationship. Liam did it. I guess because he felt bad about accidentally sending her the one of Hope.

Hope and Liam went to Big Bear and Hope was going on and on about how that video made her feel so special and loved. So Quinn got into Liam's computer and sent Hope the video Liam made for Steffy. I can't remember how Quinn found out about it. Anyway, Hope felt it was the last straw and he picked Steffy again in a sense, even though Liam meant the video as more of a closure thing. So Hope ended the engagement and she is basically letting Liam and Wyatt compete for her. Liam is in denial about it though. He wants to believe Hope is 100% in their relationship even though she took the ring off.

• Members

I remember thinking Amber having a WTD story with a white and black father was kinda over the top for the soap back then and this was before Maury Povich became well known for that type of ridiculousness. Over 10 years later, they went and gave her the same storyline

thanks. That sounds so corny.

Archived