B&B: November 13 Discussion Thread

• Members

WTF!?! They are honestly putting Bill back with Katie? If that happens then I'll hate Katie even more than Brooke for being with him. I can't stand weak ass women and Katie would be so pathetic to get back with him after he not only had an affair and got her sister pregnant, but he left her and carried on with Brooke for months while she raised their kid as a single mother. I honestly can't see why Bill would even want her back, nag monster that she is

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clarence's Updates are amazing -- and officially sanctioned, can you believe? For all his faults, Brad Bell is not a fool about business, he knows the Clarence Updates are maintaining B&B's profile on YouTube and social media.

I felt physically sick watching Bill crawl towards Katie on that bed yesterday. "I want to sleep in that bed... with my wife." Even she was like "I can smell Brooke on you from here!" I need Katie to buy herself a Victoria Newman backbone and bugspray that cockroach right out of her house.

LOL, thanks. Sometimes B&B just writes itself!

• Members

That it does!

I was ready to throw something at the TV as Katie was getting ready to sign the papers. I hope she doesn't but we all know she's an Overrated Carpet and Penis Receptacle for Bill.

Wow, the way they're trying to explain why Brooke got together with Bill makes me think the viewers had really really strong reactions to her actions, and Bell's trying to backtrack

Archived