B&B: November 13 Discussion Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, you guys were right, Katie signed. Unbelievable. I'm starting to think that part of the problem here is Heather Tom's acting. Hear me out people! She goes into kick ass Victoria Newman mode and gets our hopes up, instead she should be playing Katie as weaker and unsure of herself, even when it seems like she is taking charge. Otherwise, it really doesn't make sense. How does taking Bill back and signing those papers mesh with some of those scenes she's had when she's in kick ass mode? It's schizophrenic.

• Members

Actually, it's the writing that schizo, HT killed those scenes in July/August. As I said, the other day, I could not believe what I was seeing at my Mom's house on Monday. I was stunned, but it wasn't HT's performance, it was that the writers suddenly had her as weak woman who couldn't survive without her man. We went from Katie tossing Bill @$$ to the curb and getting his company in like two business days to a 180 degree turn in basically one day. I'm not sure what the overall goal is here - I always like Bill & Katie as a couple - it's just bizarre.

• Members

They had to. Brooke has always been this show's work horse. She creates so much of the drama, but this time around I think they almost went too far. IMO, the character was inches away from being destroyed for the audience for good.

They were really close to creating a younger generation that could have taken over, but when Steffy left, that went to hell, imo. Hope without Steffy is like going back to the 90's and basing the show on Taylor without Brooke. No one's got time for that.

On many shows, I would be done with this Brooke, but B&B is such a cartoon, that my standards are way different. I usually give these characters a clean slate as long as they suffer a little after each misdeed. That's why I keep forgetting that Katie screwed Bridget's husband. It's the only way I can keep watching.

So yeah, I'm glad Brooke finally came through for her sister and because of that I'll actually care a little when her next scandal comes along.

• Members

Wow. I just saw the little snippet that CBS posted - how awesome was Brooke turning the tables on Bill. I have to say B&B was incredibly clever with the twists this past week. First, Bill dumping Brooke, Katie taking Bill back, Bill lying through his teeth and going back to Brooke, and, now, Brooke out "Billing" Bill. CBS PLEASE post that Clarence update soon!!! smile.png

UPDATE - Clarence's Best Line: (Clarence imitating Brooke (to Katie): "No, he didn't get everything, WATCH THIS NEXT SCENE!) LOL

• Members

It's kind of a toss-up regarding DD acting on Y&R and B&B. Also, B&B acting is very different than Y&R because of the camp nature of B&B v Y&R. Honestly, DD managed to create a completely different character despite being on the show that precedes B&B for years. (That is an accomplishment itself. I rarely think of him as Brad) However, the real "magic" is that DD made $Bill a force of nature on the show. For a program that has been so heavily dominated by women (Stephanie, Brooke, Taylor, etc.), we finally got someone with real b@lls.

• Members

I watched the last 2 episodes bc of you guys and first thing I noticed is that Taylor, Thomas and Steffy's shot is still in there. Man B&B is slow as hell to update. I would assume they will when Ridge joins but then again, they didn't add any of the other hires from the last few months so who knows

Sorry but I don't give a damn about Brooke! So what now she wants to defend her sister? Too late! She already done f--ked him all over LA. So now she thinks he's so heartless for fooling her little sister into giving him back his company and joint custody of their son? Why didn't she feel that way when he dumped her and took up with Brooke. Now hos want to have a conscience. Bitch please! Get the F out of here. She'll be back in his bed by Christmas

The one black girl at Spencer and she gets fired. Sorry!

I still don't care for Hope or Wyatt

Carter and Rick are friends....WTF?

Archived