B&B: November 13 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, I admit this show can't be trusted. You'd have to be as naive as Charlie Brown kicking Lucy's football one more time to really trust that Brad will deliver.

That said this show still entertains me, as much as it frustrates me. It amounts to 17 mins a day, so I'll keep watching.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bill spoke with such disdain of Katie on the plane "she has my company...I'm a weekend dad when Katie lets me see my son..." only to end with "I'm going back to your sister"?! It's a sad day when moRon Carlivati's product is better than a CBS soap :(

I watched yesterday to see this for myself and actually could believe my eyes and ears because this is BB. No need to watch further.

• Members

I'm hoping Katie at least makes him work for it. If she simply takes him back like this is an answer to a prayer, I'm gonna be sick. Still, I think having that lady remind Katie that Brooke/Bill was exactly what she wanted is leading us to that out come. Grr!

"Carol" is a fool for agreeing to have Maya work with Rick again. I hope that Rick/Caroline at least get hitched before the inevitable Rick/Maya hook up. I have my heart set on Rick and Caroline being the next gen Eric and Stephenie.

• Members

I think the Ridge recast was not planned so soon, but once they decided that Brill was pure filth only a handful would buy and was of no value to the show, they decided to bring back Ridge. Not even on BB does this schlock make sense.

And the way it was done was absolutely ridiculous. But it was to preserve Dollar Bill. No one dumps him!

• Members

They're over, but if I were you, I'd wait a few more days to start watching. Brooke, Katie and Bill are having this stomach turning conversation now. Brooke basically begging Katie to take Bill back. Telling her how wonderful he is and that Brooke wants Katie's happiness more than Katie does because Katie isn't jumping to get Bill back. Brooke actually went on about how hard it is to stop loving Bill. It's beyond words disgusting. Brooke is still this man's apologist after everything he's done.

• Members

I can't even. Like, I am watching this via the latest Clarence Update and even I can't believe this bullsh!t rewrite is happening on B&B.

It would have been SO much better if Katie had brought Ridge back to LA to destroy Brill's happiness -- maybe even trifle with Brill by pretending to have a fling. It would have been epic, say, to have them walking in on a press conference/fancy party Bill has thrown to announce his engagement to "Brooke Logan---"

"Forrester!" shouts NuRidge as he sashays in with Katie smiling smugly on one arm and sultry Steffy on his other.

"OMG! It's Ridge Forrester returned from Paris!" squeals Jared in the front row (to let us know who the dude with the scraggy hair and 11-hour beard is).

Katie gives Bill the death stare. Steffy gives Hope the death stare then Bill & Brooke the death stare. Ridge gives Brooke the death stare. Camera pans to Brooke looking utterly shocked before it -- fades to black.

• Members

Per your recommendation, I watched to see for myself. At this point, what can you say?

From Brooke on the plane basically telling Bill "this was all your idea...I fought you every step of the way, but you convinced me" to "Bill is a hard man to stop loving and you are wrong for not taking him back", I almost lost my cookies! Brooke was more than willing to take a sledgehammer to Katie's life for her latest and greatest Destiny and Katie failed Bill and Brooke is the person he has waited for his entire life only for it to be turned around suddenly & completely w/out any drama? Why are TIIC continually getting away with this?! Even if the pairing was a complete and utter fail, ride it out and give the audience some type of payoff!

Just a few weeks ago DD [who really really needs to let a few grays in because he's reminding of an 88 year old Bob Barker who refused to go gray] said that Brill were soul mates. Guess he didn't have the same information TIIC had.

Brill was foul but this 360 is even worse!

Archived