Llanview In The Afternoon: An Oral History of One Life to Live, by Jeff Giles out today

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't afford to order the book, but besides from Erika Slezak, Ellen Holly, Marylin Chris, Michael Storm, and Anthony Call, which other OLTL past and present cast members are interviewed in this book? I could only get a free sample of the beginning of the book on my free kindle app on my computer.

• Members

Here it is for those who can't get the book:

Ellen Holly: In July of 1983, One Life celebrated its first 15 years on the air. There was a party at the Tavern on the Green -- a big, lavish event where Lillian Hayman and I were celebrated as the show’s only remaining original stars. A lot of people looked at that, including Agnes Nixon, and said “No, we’re not going to have two black women as our only original stars forever and ever. We’re not going to have Erika Slezak sitting around watching this happen.” And Erika Slezak said to Agnes Nixon, “Get those two black bitches out of my face.” Agnes turned around, and bang-bang! Overnight, Jean Arley was gone, and Paul Rauch, the Terminator, was there in her place.

Giles, Jeff (2013-09-09). Llanview in the Afternoon: An Oral History of One Life to Live (Kindle Locations 2045-2049). . Kindle Edition.

Giles, Jeff (2013-09-09). Llanview in the Afternoon: An Oral History of One Life to Live (Kindle Locations 2049-2051). . Kindle Edition.

Archived