GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot that William DeVry was on Port Charles. So that makes 6 alumni after Ian Buchanan, Kelly Monaco, Lynn Herring, Jon Lindstrom and Michael Easton

Is Ava supposed to be Olivia Jerome? Have they hinted at that at all? Julian didn't have any other younger sister back in the 80s unless Ava is some illegitimate that was discovered since then. Also have they said that Julian had plastic surgery and has he interacted with Duke or Anna yet? If he did have surgery, Im guessing Ava could have as well if she's Olivia

• Members

I like Nik/Britt and Nik in general, but I have no idea where he is coming from. Why should Brad have to man up and provide for Britt and the baby? The deal was his sperm for a promotion and Britt and Dr. O would take care of this rest. How is it Brad's fault the plan got screwed up? He did his part. No one asks sperm donors in a sperm bank to man up. He should get fired and is a shady person, but he is not responsible for Britt and the babies well-being.

• Members

I think the only way they could resurrect the character of Sonny is to let him age. I can't stand that wet, dyed, black hair. Let him become a real godfather. Have him look his age and let him have Olivia. I know he's no Brando, but stop trying to make him virile & sexy...it doesn't work.

• Members

I just caught up on this week's shows and the crap with the tumor in the jar was so stupid. Not to mention no way would his tumor have been that big. He would've been either dead or a drooling idiot with that thing in his brain. That was ridiculous. Also the Franco/Carly nonsense is terrible.

The stupidity continued with all the Felix/Brad scenes. Are they serious with this?

More stupidity with Nik seriously asking what was going on as he saw pregnant Britt heavily breathing and spread eagle on the floor. She's doing yoga, Nik. What do you think?

Rooting for Sonny to pull the trigger. The wedding with ghost Connie was embarrassing. I struggled to get through this week. Wiliam deVry looks good in his underwear. That's all I've got.

• Members

If I was a Sabrina fan, I'd be cringing trying to watch that wuss go toe-to-toe with a woman who could outsnark her even while in the latter stages of pregnancy.

No, Sabrina, you are not Britt's worst nightmare. You're just the viewers' worst nightmare. But YOUR worst nightmare is just around the corner. Robin's coming home!!!!

• Members

The biggest mistake with Sabrina has been the makeover and actually pairing her with Patrick. I don't think it should've ever gone beyond a cute crush. I don't mind age differences in pairings, but its really noticeable with these two and they just don't click as a real couple. I wish they had remained friends and she was given a better love interest.

• Members

I don't believe they are really trying to make Brad/Felix happen. It's sad. And insulting to everyone's intelligence, especially gay viewers. It's not that I don't think Parry Shen is talented - I remember him from way back, I'm glad to see him getting work - but the character is just nothing, and has been presented as an unfortunate, grotesque caricature from the word go.

With Brad they're very clearly trying to make something from nothing just like they did with Brett Claywell as the scheming Kyle Lewis on OLTL. But Kyle was still a relatively ambiguous character in those days, whereas Brad has been a scuzz from the beginning. Now suddenly, because they're not quite ready to cast Lucas Jones yet, we're expected to buy that he's Mr. Wonderful deep down. And for Felix to want to kiss him after one quick conversation? We're supposed to take all this in about Brad's character in exactly two sets of scenes in only two episodes spread out over the last several months, basically, and then we're supposed to sympathize and Felix is supposed to want to make out with him. Give me a break. It's just insulting, to everyone. Do the [!@#$%^&*] work - don't just coast.

And Franco and Carly, ugh. Don't get me started. So he's still a serial killer, but it's okay because this giant scrotum in a jar did it all. And Carly has, also apparently overnight, much like Brad and Felix, become semi-fascinated with this man as a potential friend. Give me a [!@#$%^&*] break.

In other news, Maurice Benard continues to be terrible.

• Members

Eh, I must the only one who wishes Britt and Sabrina would kill each other. They are two of the most worthless, whining, pathetic creatures since the Ford bros invaded OLTL. I'd stomach Nem again if it meant freeing Nik from playing "clueless idiot foil" to prop up Britt. Robin can't return soon enough to free Patrick from that leech Sabrina.

I get it, RC, Felix is your new nosy and annoying Amy Vining but good grief tone down his sanctimonious posturing! Brad is a first class louse but he at least owns some faults.

I'm too busy cheering Connie being dead to have any sympathy or patience for Olivia and Sonny's grief.

Sugary Starr & Michael were annoying but harmless. Kiki & Michael are noxious. Poor Morgan, I think he'd be a half-way compelling character if freed from these two.

I'm shocked at myself but I'm really hooked on the drama of Maxie's baby. I feel bad for all parties involved and BA has really impressed me. I still don't see Lulu when I watch ER in scenes, but I feel her bond with that baby is very real and KS keeps making it hard to hate Maxie. This is pretty decent emotional material for RC here.

Sam & Silas are as yawn-inducing as Sam & John. Ava & Silas are much more entertaining and ME actually wakes up in those scenes. Put MW and ME together and find someone with a pulse for KEMO asap.

I like Julian and Alexis even though I fear he's going under the bus for another Sonny ho hum mob war.

Where the heck are my Luke and Laura? That search for a cure was just getting good and then TG's stupid vacation mucks continuity again. Argh. I want L&L to team up with Robert to find a cure and save Robin. Anna can tag along if RC finally allows her free of Duke's leash.

Archived