GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Members

I agree! They've done nothing that will be talked about for years to come. And although I've never sceen any of the Nurses Balls prior to this year, I don't undertand why this was even good? It was just as awful as anything else they've done. The only good part was KeMo dancing with the Russian (he has a great ass). I did, however, get a chuckle when Brenda tossed that roll in the back of Carly's head.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Lulu had a bat with her today! Maxie cannot be relied on for anything. She is pathetic, and like Dante said, she was afraid to have a simple conversation so she took the coward's route. "I lost your baby, so here's mine...see how good a friend I am". Pathetic! DZ is winning me over! He really is!

Alexis and Derek are so damn ridiculous! She continues to go to this stranger and spills her guts as she creams herself. Now, she wants this stranger to find the 5 year old she sexually assaulted 30 something years ago? NLG s/b embarrassed!

• Members

I've found Maxie to be full of [!@#$%^&*] since this started. Spinelli is no prince, but her pissy, vague lack of remorse when confronted about selling off his child to their friends without a word killed me last week. Why doesn't she just admit the truth the writers refuse to verbalize, which is right in front of everyone's face: Maxie chose to do this not just for Lulu and Dante, not just to make herself feel better about herself as a friend, but also, on some deeper level, to punish Spinelli for rejecting her and choosing Ellie. "Oh, you were so happy with Ellie, I couldn't." Please - part of her did it to hurt him. I knew that from Moment One.

• Members

I think a more prevalent (and more visceral/interesting) reason may also be because she thinks she may not be a good mother. That would be a great story for Cartini to write, but it would be character base and character development instead of plot focus. It seems like he just saw a chance to play babyswitch again and so he took that first chance he got. I think if they had, Maxie question her ability to be a good single mother -- and then give the child to Lulu and Dante that would have been a more compelling story to watch. But that's not what we really got. Just Maxie doing something crazy for no real fleshed out or explained reason for spectacle. .

Archived