GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Must be a day that ends in Y!

I can't with Kiki acting so outraged and disgusted by Morgan's actions when she's already telling another man that she loves him. I can't believe how much I'm loving Morgan. And yeah, he suddenly got hot. WTF?

Can't stand the Sabrina/Carlos/Patrick crap. I'm already so sick of hearing Sabrina say "Carrrrrlos" every 5 seconds and now Carlos keeps referring to her as "my Sabrina." Annoying. Also, he looks old enough to be her grandpa. Is it just me?

9FxLBjp.png

I sure hope this wasn't supposed to be sexy.

• Members

Seeing Morgan standing there looking confused, in the boxer briefs, reminded me of when "Cartini" did the same with the Fords. It was like going back in time, only the reality of time travel (it would probably suck and you'd wonder why you bothered). Then Ava kept sitting in the corner staring in confusion, looking like she'd just gotten a chemical peel.

Endless, endless uses of "Kiki" and "Mikey." Make it stop, make it stop. I don't understand why Morgan whining "Mikey" a million times per scene is supposed to add some sort of weight to this squabbling.

• Members

Laura Wright probably has crazy chemistry with a male cat as well. She is great with every single man on the show.

Judge not my sins, but I loved the Carly/ToddQ scenes

Ava is a modern day Gina Capwell. She and Morgan are HOT and I enjoy the Morgan/Mickey dynamic a lot.

The Kika actress was trying really hard to act today. Another actress might make me feel sorry for the character but I was laughing with Kika catching her teenaged husband in bed with her mother.

The only logical explanation for Sabine and her past with Carlos is that she was never Ugly Betty and that she has been working for someone all this time in order to grow close to Patrick and Emma.

Everyone seems to have forgotten AJ in his cell.

Archived