GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Members

You will not be judged by me as I was fighting a losing battle to not like the scenes. I lost big time and wanted them to go on for another 30 scenes. LW and Roger just fit (and I agree that this woman has chemistry with a rock). LW did a really good job with Carly's struggles. She is pissed at herself for even wanting this man. She than reconciles herself with being with him but quickly remembers what he's done. I loved every single moment of it. Can't wait for more!

The only thing I got from Ava [outside of that greasy face] was that AJ's ending is being written. I can see clearly those initials that dumb clown wrote will be for AJQ. He will probably remember and not say anything but will eventually be written out.

I was ready to give KA bit of a compliment [yes, I checked my temperature] because she made a few scenes work, and then she began making those faces again. Why does she do that?! When the confrontation started, I was like "holy sh!t, this is just bad", but then she brought it in and delivered. I didn't think she was capable. However, she is another performer who can only do reasonably decent work in intervals. No consistency whatsoever!

Morgan's fall will be so hard and painful, and I can only hope he's in black briefs when it happens.

As for Sabrina, not gonna waste time on her, but filthy Carlos? I can't stand this guy and the scenes with the 3 of them are just ridiculous. Let's save some money and get rid of the 2 newbies and just give Liz that airtime. I'm not even a fan, but why would you be paying 3 when you can easily pay one? Liz has a rich history with the show and Bex has a large following already. Instead, they bring in that rodent to prove Sabrina's value? Ugh!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with everything you said :) You are probably right about AJ. ToddQ is the troubled Q now, his story with Carly is almost identical to AJ and Liz's (they were even on trial for killing someone on the same day) However I don't want to see AJ gone, I love his scenes with Mickey and Carly.

Morgan's fall will be so hard and painful, and I can only hope he's in black briefs when it happens. LOL

• Members

Look at the way they are writing Ava right now. She was slime and cared about nothing - odds are if anyone finds out she shot Olivia, no one will care because she will have saved a few lives by then. Now, Morgan is the aggressor and the one who is in this full steam ahead while Ava is telling him that he might have been too hard on his father and mother? Why would she care unless the audience is supposed to change their mind about her? Personally, she can stay, but I don't understand why we can't have both?

• Members

Why in the sam hell would Brad be revealing the baby secret? To prove something to Felix? Huh? Is this just simply off to anyone else? Ridiculous!

Does anyone in PC understand what a sperm donor's role is in the baby's life? After the donation, THERE IS NO ROLE! This is absolutely ridiculous!

Helena, the epitome of sophistication. I love the way this woman dresses.

So beyond tired of Liv and her damn visions! Shoot her ass!

• Members

Nah--loves the psychic angle as he can use it so easily for plot purposes. I mean now she can interact with her visions? She's an easy tool to both stretch out stories and get stories (and characters like Tracy today) from A to B.

I wish Brad would pull a Vimal and tell all--but I have a feeling this will go on till Feb sweeps.

Archived