GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I thought today's episode was pretty great. The truth about the baby came out, Jerry and Robin are back, and no Llanview-3! After a pretty horrible summer, I think the show has been on an upswing these last couple of weeks and I think it's only going to get better once Robin's family finds out that she's alive.

• Members

I was underwhelmed but many online seemed to love it. Ron does usually do reveal episodes well (better than this) but the momentum rarely lasts more than a week or two.

I'm gonna need some better explanation for Robin now being lent out by Obreicht to Jerry Jacks other than she "took pity on him" The woman has spent 18 months at all costs to keep Robin locked away and now just allows her out on some weird kinda loan half way around the world? None of the explanations really made much sense actually...

• Members

You can always see her acting.

I saw a post at TWOP saying that nothing memorable has happened under "Cartini." No moments people will talk about years from now. I'd tend to say that's true. I enjoyed the Nurses Ball, but that's the only thing I might remember. The rest, even their supposedly shocking moments like Robin being alive, were so telegraphed and empty.

• Members

Why because they are not grateful that the dumb ass Maxie lost their bio child, replaced it with her own and didn't tell them?

Maxie needs her ass whipped badly! My only problem with Lante is they they were dumb enough to have a friend do this, and even worse, Maxie!

Archived