GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Felix and Brad is based on like nothing.

I'm so tired of this baby secret being drawn out. Time to wrap this up.

Morgan is really annoying and why does Kaka just take his controlling behavior, which is totally plot driven to ultimately drive her to 'heroic Michael'.

And why is Monica MIA during all of this. Guess Leslie is getting a treatment.

I just can't with Silas and Sam. GMAFB. Sam and her ga-ga eyes towards Silas. Dr. Wonderful. I see the contrived set ups continue tomorrow with Alexis and Derek/Julian.

Patrick and Britta was something. Wow. Nikolas of course came to her rescue. I'm curious to see if this is even going anywhere. Probably not.

I really do love how loyal Michael has become to AJ. I'm ready for Carly to chime in on this.

• Members

That was the worst "most anticipated" kiss I've ever seen! Two corpses kissing? Got the Sci Fi channel for that sh!t! I think Kelly and ME need to be written out post haste!

Morgan and Michael are both displaying traits of Sonny, but I don't know if that is intentional - if it is, Carly will point it out. Michael has become selfish like Sonny and will step over whomever to get the woman he wants [and this was never Michael]. Morgan will destroy this young woman before he allows Michael to have her. Both are playing different sides of Sonny.

They need to get Carly into this AJ thing NOW! But LW and her husband are producing a show (wine related, I believe) and she needed time off for that. I think September might be the same, and I'm truly suffering w/out my girl!

Finola is a [!@#$%^&*] goddess. She turns sh!t to gold like not many others! CH needs to bring it down a few notches.

The smallest bit of sympathy I may have had for Maxie last week is GONE! Dumb ass wanted Spin to tell her truth for her and gets disappointed when he didn't. Coward bitch! She created this mess, and now she wants Spin to get their baby? Ugh!

Oh, and Monica is conveniently out of the country at a conference. This is what Craptini does. To save money, they have key players off screen at key moments while the characters on screen speak for them. Hope Carly bails AJ out. She's the only person with money that might be inclined to do so.

• Members

Liz/Nick i really like those two together hope to see more of those

Sam/Julian nothing negative to say there absolutely amazing lots of chemistry

Sam/Silas that was some sweet scenes

Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Spinelli i cant stand lulu/dante there freaking as for maxie/spin they should take there baby from them

Brad/Felix i dont like them but they were okay

AJ/Michael/Diane/Anna i love those scenes

Kiki/Morgan i just cant i dont like them at all

Archived