GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Carly panting around FrankenTodd. Seriously. Ugh.

Michael/AJ is usually great. I'm so tired of his self-pity. Grow a pair AJ, man up and deal with [!@#$%^&*].

Are we being spared watching Sonny grieve for whoever the hell that was who died? Unfortunately we're stuck with Olivia sobbing over a note and Bryan Craig trying to act while Kaka's boobs half fall out. This show is such a mess.

And don't even get me started again on that 'moment' between Felix and Brad. Brad's been an ass because Felix can't read minds and realize Brad loves him. GMAFB.

• Members

Michael Logan @TVGMLogan 9m

"@jillianbowe: Florencia would kill on GH" Yes! She can play the batcrap nutty Cray-a Delgado, recent escapee from Saint Fran's.

Michael Logan @TVGMLogan 35m

I never said #OLTL stars would take their characters 2 #GH But Id hire @hillarybsmith & ‪#‎BobbyWoods‬ in a heartbeat. Joe & Flora anyone?

• Members

Joe and Flora??? Whoooo????? Realized after I hit send that he changed the names from Bo and Nora. Since there have been characters named Joe on canvas I was thinking what...I can't see RSW as either Joe Kelly or Joe Scully (who is dead.)

• Members

Elsa, I hate hate hate hate this thing Roger is playing with a white hot passion. Yes, he's officially Todd (always was), but nothing he does says "root for me", and the ridiculous one liners are back. Yesterday, I wanted to put my fist thru the TV! He's whining about doing time for HIS crimes? However, he and LW still have AAA^250 chemistry and they are stunning together. If Todd/RH can keep his mouth shut, I could totally fall for Tarly again (not that I aint gonna anyhow).

Carly's dress was all kinds of awesome! She looked divine! That clutch, OTOH, was hideous and it always has been. That is one prop that needs to be trashed! Looks like a long brick.

Patty and his whining can just stop!

Sabrina going to Wyndemere to make Patty feel better by doing what exactly? Telling Britta off? Sure, that will make up for the lie. Good god! This chick gets more worthless by the second and she's going to be Britta's worst nightmare? Yeah ok, Minnie Mouse. You're only the worst nigthmare to the audience!

Liv is really getting on my last damn nerve! Running from one room to the next hysterical just aint working. So not working! Her grieving looks like a comedy skit. Only thing missing is Tim Conway.

I can't take this pathetic AJ any longer. I just can't. He only wants to fight because Liz is by his side? Makes me weep. The incessant whining about thinking he killed Connie and having nothing left to fight for was all kinds of annoying. Your son is not worth fighting for? Michael, leave! Now, Liz will be responsible for him :(

Carly and Liz are super buddies now? When did this happen? Like everthing else, this just completely lacks substance and is a total WTF!

Michael/Kaka/Morgan - these brothers trying to destroy one another over her? That dog still won't hunt! She's only desirable and irresistable in the minds of Craptini. No substance here!

Yesterday's show was filled with whining men, and it was absolutely exhausting. Let's not do this too often!

• Members

Not to mention that Carly warned Liz about AJ and a few hours later went to court to be there for ToddQ. How is her situation different from Liz's? Liz went to court to support the drunk who verbally abused her about her late son, while Carly went to court to support the man (kind of) responsible for her son's rape.

Olivia acts all crazy. Come on, almost every woman Sonny has ever been involved with had a dramatic death, why would he kill himself now?

As far as the Franco mess is concerned I try to pretend that blonde freak never existed. RH and LW are amazing together.

I can't stand drama queen Felix acting like a married woman who discovered that her husband Brad betrayed her.

The less said about the horrible Sabine creature the better.

• Members

I was completely bothered by Carly's words to Liz, not because she was creaming herself to get to Todd but because one would think that CarnAj were past this. Carly had sex with AJ a few months ago, and just the other day, she was on the phone with Michael looking for AJ and was super concerned. The back and forth writing for CarnAj really bothers me. Pick where they want these 2 to be and stick with it.

Sonny suicidal over that clown bitch from hell is laughable. Not only has he lost "the love of his life" before, Sonny and Connie were rarely on [together] in the last few months and Sonny appeared to have grown tired of her WHILE he was bonding with Liv. There was no longer much substance in that relationship for Sonny to be clowning this way. One more of Craptini's super dramatic plots with absolutely nothing leading up to it.

Felix is ridiculous and he is just such a huge disappointment. Your description of his behavoir is spot on!

Sabrina - AMEN!

Archived