GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Members
she looked like she was college aged. Was shocked to read she was that young

IDA on those that say Molly needs to be recast. I think the character can be grating with the writing but HP is right for the role

they can't make Cameron older without making Liz look like she was a teenage mother. I think making him 17 or older unnecessarily ages her and wouldn't be a good look for the character as she is still very young and vibrant. I'm not ready to see her in more matronly stories where she plays doting mother to a teen

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that Taylor would work in a story with the young 20 somethings.

I have been saying for years that aging Liz's children won't work as Becky looks too young (we'll forget about Sam and her dad).

Rafe and Molly as teens is fine, but remove Taylor from that group. She should not be going up against that child.

• Members

Pretty much.

I didn't hate today's episode, which was nice. It's actually kind of interesting watching Michael torn between his two dads. He's much better when not involved with Kaka/Morgan.

I just couldn't with Sonny attacking that smug reporter. Sooooo bad. However Sonny with Maxie's baby was actually sort of sweet. I also can't with Olivia sobbing over him 24/7. I thought I could like them but I see that I probably won't be able to.

I also couldn't with the contrived Sabrina advice to Patrick then of course he runs into Nik and the baby. Nikolas says the same. Cue the freaking violins. LOL.

Just some minor quips. It wasn't a horrible episode. However I probably laugh more than I should. And there's so much contrived/forced scenes. Sigh. The potential is there it's so frustrating.

Maxie/Anna was nice.

Monica actually being in town and reacting to AJ's mess was nice. He's so pathetic. Grow a pair. PLEASE. I really do love how Michael stands by him but I so don't blame Monica throwing her hands up at him. I do like her job's on the line because his actions.

And how badly directed was today's episode? So awful. Sorry but I felt like I was getting whiplash half the time.

• Members

Morgan is like what 20 to Taylor's 15. Morgan is an adult and Taylor is underage and I hate when TV shows play that as if it's the cutest thing. Everyone I know who dated adults when they were in high school ended up getting their hearts broken and regretting it. Of course that's not the story that evers plays out onscreen.

My problem with HP is that she's a horrible actress. She grates even more now than she did a few years back. She's not the right actress to lead a teen scene.

Archived