Will Smith and Family Shocked at VMA's

reallyhateskateonlost

• Members

I wasn't offended, but I was bored. The audience seemed bored too.

Was there a tribute to furries going on?

Where was this "twerking"? She could barely move her hips. More like "twusting," and she could barely even do that. She looked like she had arthritis.

Robin Thicke looks and acts like he just got out of Mitchell. Go away sleazebag.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. I, sure she's successful because people like watching a train wreck. When was the last time Lindsay lohan had a hit?

Her fans have grown up with her. I'm sure she's kept a large portion of them and gained a new set of fans. She's not a train wreck. She's not getting trashed and screwing up her life. She's just not being what society wants her to be and it's amazing. She's also making good music that sounds different than what else is mainstream right now, it's got a very 90s vibe to it in a good way.

And you wanna mention Whitney? Train. Wreck. Defined.

• Members

IA with Jack in that Miley is NOT a trainwreck. She has her life together and isn't a hot mess, like lets say Lohan and Bynes. Miley is SANE and actually has a flourishing career. This was a calculated move and it paid off for her as everyone is talking. I mentioned before that I never listened to her music before but she made me a fan of the song she sang by making me search for her performance on YT. And Im not the only one who has done so. Win for Miley

• Members

But she wasn't at that time. That makes what happened later on all the more tragic. She had a gift, and it was wasted. Miley appears desperate to shed her clean image, pathetically desperate. Even LANCE BASS said "I didn't know I had to warn my nieces and Nephews that Hannah Montana was going to be humping a foam finger".

• Members

She is desperate to she that image and she needs to be and you provided the example. She's NOT Hannah Montana. That's a character she played when she was a child and she shouldn't b heard to the standards of role model of a child character as an adult.

Not only at people talking, they are buying her music and requesting her songs on the radio.

She's out performing gaga. That's MAJOR.

• Members

Lol. Ok.

That's relevant how?

I never said she's selling better than the Beatles ever did.

You can hate modern music all you want. You can point out how overall sales are down in general. It does t take anything away from the fact that Miley Cyrus is one of the most successful people in the gam right now, today, beating out people like gaga who were hailed as the messiah of pop when she came out while Miley was still just Hannah Montana. In fact if anything your just proving how well she is song that in an era where sales are down, hers are up.

• Members

LOL... Is there anyone here that doesn't mnd her new image but also feels that she just did too much? The performance just reeked of attention seeking behavior. I do like WCS tho so it is what it is. I guess her goal of being most talked about worked.

Archived