AMC: Celia's guardian revealed?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could buy it. It was always a possibility many of us hit on a while ago, though it's not the most surprising choice to me. Evelyn could well be one of Billy Clyde's former girls, and Billy could've squirreled funds away to handle Celia. One never knows. His hypocrisy would fit with the guardian's.

I'd still rather it be someone else, though.

• Members

Hmm. Maybe the guardian isn't really rich and Celia was just told by Evelyn that he's a wealthy man.

Still think there's a Dimitri connection, given the way the way the camera lingered on him when he met Celia, unless the show is veering from their original plan.

• Members

I assumed it was Billy Clyde when Evelyn told Celia that her guardian didn't want her working with the prostitutes that came into the Miranda Center, or something like that. I dunno, It just made sense to me.

However, I noticed that weird stare Dimitri gave Celia. I wonder if that was just misdirection or she's somehow his but they don't know it? IDK. LOL.

• Members

I have the SOD and that's exactly what it says... This is listed as happening before the Colby/Pete scenes at the coffee house and before David and Colby had sex. So it seems like this was cut...odd.

Archived