AMC: Celia's guardian revealed?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ooh good catch! And yeah, I'm definitely thinking red herring on that one but who knows.

Yes he is! I want him in the opening so bad. I hope Evelyn can be that "ally."

Hmm strange. I think the recaps are produced before they edit/cut scenes for the run times, cause they definitely cut some things that one week, losing the Brooke/David scene and I'm sure a few others. I think we'll get the scene eventually, I think some things were just shuffled from the original episodes. Would also explain some of the choppiness as of late. I'm not sure those recaps are in order, either. They seem to be by storyline, but not necessarily chronologically.

• Members

I hope they're rethinking Billy Clyde as her guardian because financially it makes no sense for him to have been able to support her with lavish trips and room and board at a private school, unless they claim he's been robbing banks for the past 20 years.tongue.png Maybe the new headwriters are reworking this entire story?

• Members

God I hope so because BCT as her guardian makes no sense to me. I'd really rather see Dimitri in that role because he does in theory have the funds to give her that lifestyle, it's gothic and dark which suits him well, and it would give him a story beyond just doing Brooke's bidding at Chandler, which seems like a really odd fit for him.

• Members

YES! He was such a big part of the reveal about Erica's rape and the aftermath of all of that, but he was gone from Pine Valley by the time Bianca was raped. Having them talk about that experience and about Miranda could be really incredible.

• Members

I really don't understand how Dimitri makes any more sense as the guardian than Billy Clyde, other than the financial aspect (which I'm sure they have an explanation for).

Dimitri would not be so controlling over Celia's life as to make her miserable. Maybe early Dimitri. But the Dimitri of today is not gothic dark Dimitri. This Dimitri is pretty laid back and was just criticizing Brooke for not having enough fun in her life!

He thinks Brooke is one of the greatest women he has ever known and he himself wants to spend every second he can with her, but he doesn't want Celia working for her? At a center established by Bianca, whom he adores?

Also I've watched the Dimitri/Celia meeting a number of times and I have never seen these strange looks or lingering shots.

I want more story for Dimitri but not this. If he is going to be mixed in with some younger characters (which is what Ginger Smith told him) I'd rather it be Miranda.

Archived