The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Physically gross? Compared to MS, Jessica Collins is a beauty. It is so great that MS is gone. Too bad her obnoxious cray-cray fans are not crawling back into their holes from whence they came faster.

• Members

I'm a Michelle Stafford fan and I assure you I am not crazy. The Phick/Phonan fans? Yes, most of them are crazy. But some of us actually appreciate Michelle's talents and recognize the importance of her and her character to the show, regardless of pairings.

• Members

I'm done talking to you for this year. For all the injustice that happen to all the black characters under any writer pen. Your talking about injustice that happen to her under this writer pen. Thanks for the laugh & good riddens to MS, I hope they celebrate her final taping by spitting on her, they can say it's for luck.

• Members

They are both quite quirky, although I like them both as actors. The story the actor who plays Murphy tells about being intimidated by a Scientologist at work is disturbing. I guess we don't know exactly who he is talking about, but it has always made me wonder.

Archived