The Young and The Restless Shocker: - Actress Leaving

• Members

Whaa? I never heard this story so I just looked it up. I don't bet, but I would go with Stafford over Case as the guilty party. Considering that both Stafford and Case are Scientologists, you would think they would get along better.

I do think that the cast is probably extremely happy to be rid of MS as they were when VR left. Only EB's departure would result in more joy. Case has got be very pleased to have out lasted MS. Both of them were so overly involved with their characters.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could you not, really? I adore MS as an actress, but that doesn't mean I'm blind to some of the back stage talk. I can't see SC doing this, although I suppose we'll never know for sure. I say that as someone who has always preferred Phyllis to Sharon Newman. I feel really bad for the guy who plays Murphy. I don't even know his name, but I believe his story and I think he was treated despicably and should have been protected by TPTB at CBS and Y&R/Sony.

• Members
I just know they wouldn't fire Michelle Stafford - she's way too popular. If they wanted to drop a vet I'm sure they would've gone for someone like Doug Davidson or Kate Linder first. And I also doubt Michelle would've been tweeting happy snaps with McDaniel and Kent if she'd just been fired.

• Members

Seriously why are all the MS haters still in this thread? Its beyond petulant at this point? Coming up with all these "stories" to try and make her look some evil villain is just ridiculous at this point.

And so because VR had some issues at Y&R and MS didn't you think that MS deserves all the vitriol you're spewing her way? It just seems so unreal how fixated some of you are on MS.

MS does have a unique look and that's one of the things I love about her. She's not your typical blond or brunette. There are times she looks rough and other times when she's absolutely stunning. Same can be said for every single actress on Y&R. Including the absolutely innocent perfect in all ways Victoria Rowell...

Archived