AMC: Classic Villain Returns

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had the opposite reaction. I was in my AMC Loving professor's office and I slammed myself down on the floor and started crying in joy and happiness. LITERALLY! I was banging on the carpet in excitement as she read out load "He didn't die from the fall because he landed on a mattress" then she told me to stop because here office is on the 3rd floor and people were taking exams below us. You should have seen me giggling while I was taking my exam afterwords (for a not so AMC loving professor, if you will) because I kept thinking about some of the reactions some characters like Opal and Dixie would have.

Maybe my dream will come true and Billy would be redeemed and he and Opal would become an item??

• Members

I wouldn't go that far. Especially when we haven't seen Billy Clyde's return yet. For all we know, it'll suck ass, and then I'll be BEGGING AMC not to bring back any more former characters.

I took that mattress line as a joke.

• Members

Beyond happy!!!

Oh how sad I was when Billy Clyde kidnapped Dixie and Tad/BCT fought on the bridge and fell over... and we thought we lost Tad forever. Enter Craig to scam on Dixie - God I loved this era!

Anyway - can't wait!

Beyond happy!!!

Oh how sad I was when Billy Clyde kidnapped Dixie and Tad/BCT fought on the bridge and fell off from the bomb... and we thought we lost Tad forever. Enter Craig to scam on Dixie - God I loved this era!

Anyway - can't wait!

Archived