AMC: Classic Villain Returns

• Members

I forgot my bios were still online. These bios sometims glaze over storyline details as they are a "quick guide" and I wrote them from the back of my Psychology thesis course at University.

This did leave out his mid-80's appearence where he kidnaps Adam and holds him for ransom. Matt Cowles real-life wife, Christine Baranski from the Good Wife, would appear as his side-kick Jewel for the storyline.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, I was background player in that. Kathy, that is her legacy and her baby.

Though reading the bios and the content I provided, I really need to do a full edit/ hire an editor. Some of the bios are really dry, and some are riddled with typos. Someday, maybe when I do not work as much as I do.

(Note: the last 2 weeks I have been home with the flu, thus my ability to manically check this site and watch the soaps. It is a rare occasion that I am feeling very blessed to have).

• Members

YAY!

I had a strong feeling he'd be back and I bet he's Celia's guardian. It now makes sense why the guardian didn't want her working with hookers at the Miranda Center. He's so her guardian.

Really never would have expected to ever see Billy Clyde, not to mention Dimitri (he's still appearing, right?).

• Members

BCT (please, let's make that a thing) just brings something unique and fun to the show, and I hope they really study those early 80s episodes on YouTube to work off of what Pine Valley was in that time. It can be transposed into the present day, I just know it can.

• Members

I think that's actually exactly what they're trying to do.

I will freely and quickly admit to not being the most well versed in older AMC history but I do know actors like Cowles and characters like Billy Clyde - and stuff like the gothic romance of Cliff and Nina/Pete and Celia, the strange psychosexual undertones, etc., the damaged beautiful kids are all recurring themes throughout a lot of Agnes's work. I think everything old is new again in a lot of ways.

Archived