OLTL: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DEAD at naked Jeffrey and Dorian taking off the wig. And Dani was hilarious as she literally screamed her way out of the apartment.

I really connected with Viki and her worrying about The Banner. It was such a touching, sweet moment when she reacted with such happiness at Jeffrey's decision to stay with her.

I do wonder where Dorian will go next after this.

Clint giving that talk to Matthew was wonderful. Loved every single moment of it. Hopefully Matthew will listen to him.

I was under the impression that Matthew was talking to Michelle secretly. That's why he snapped his laptop closed so quickly when Jeffrey walked in the other day. Now he suddenly knows? Unless Jeffrey think Matthew's talking to somebody else.

Victor/Todd was great. I think the whole way they're going about the poisoning is really working. The right amount of creepiness.

Two weeks in, I'm still finding myself saddened at the prospect of having to wait three days until the next episode! And the theme song is still stuck in my head!

• Members

Both OLTL and AMC have been skipping what would be important scenes and then referring to them after the fact. The TV soaps get attacked for this but the online soaps have been doing it far more. I was very confused by Dorian watching a video of herself resigning and then no one (not even Viki or Jeffrey) talking about it so I'm not sure if she really resigned or not, or if that was just a take that she was considering. Especially with her "I do not approve this message."

I enjoyed Dani barging her way into Matthew and Jeffrey's apartment.

I think Matthew's Facebook girlfriend is going to turn out to be some creepy old guy, or underage -- it's what shows (like Degrassi) like to do when they are doing stories about online relationships. Also the whole "Catfish" thing would be very "ripped from the headlines." I'll actually be happy if they don't go this cliched route and she's real.

I liked Clint talking to Matthew about being a Buchanan and taking care of his son.

Feel for Viki fighting to save the Banner. Agree with others who like Jeffrey's loyalty.

I loved Todd trying to come to a truce with Victor. I wonder if Victor could have second thoughts about the poisoning after that conversation about coming together for the kids. Maybe Victor knocked on Todd's door because he wanted to clear out the poison from the drink.

Archived