AMC: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Members

5 minutes in, how awkward was that Adam/Brooke/Winifred scene? I love Julia Barr and she's seemed to have lost the ability to determine when she should say her lines.

I KNEW Miranda didn't know she was the product of rape, even if it makes no sense this show wasn't going to waste the opportunity of her finding out.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn... I was bummed to learn the self righteous hypocrite named Thaddeus was still alive... but now he's making contact? I really don't miss the human torturer/murderer going around town wagging his judgmental finger at everyone, no matter how much I love MEK.

Other than that, another solid episode. More interactions, more movement... Oh, and I just about died at "Fancy Finger Nail Salon" coming out of Zach's mouth! :lol:

• Members

I think when Miranda finally learns the truth, she will be justified at least a little bit in being upset with Bianca for not telling her. Its public knowledge and out there for anyone to find out. Bianca probably should have armed her with this information before she went into HS and defiantly after she started getting teased so that she wont be caught off guard if some kid throws it in her face, which is most likely what will happen. I really don't think its conducive to continue lying to her at this stage in her life. She's more than old enough to hear the truth and be warned in case it is used as a weapon against her

• Members

AMC writers are beginning to tease some returns by core cast. Fans really want to see Dr. Evil do his thing. Happy that Tad is alive. I hope the casting director will try to cast Frankie soon, if Cornelius Smith Jr. decides to pass on coming back. I want to see a Hubbard grandchild. Frankie and Randi were supposed to be pregnant in the finale. Too many unanswered questions in the Hubbard family storyline. Natalia never has met Cassandra. Wish JR Martinez would come back as Brot but he is busy with his speaking engagements and also his radio show from LA. The Hubbard family needs a reunion ASAP.

So glad JR Chandler is coming back. Watch out people. Let the adventure begin!

I want to see the hair/make-up dept. do something with Debbi's hair. She has had her hair done so much better previously.

• Members

Also, with her being a young, sexually developed woman, she needs to know about how REAL rape is considering how close it is to the women in her family. She needs to be given the tools to protect herself. I can't imagine Bianca giving Miranda "the talk" and never mentioning "'No' means 'No.'" Bianca definitely dropped the ball on this one.

• Members

Cady McClain won her first Daytime Emmy in 1990 for her work on All My Children. She won her 2nd Daytime Emmy in 2004 for her work on As The World Turns. A couple of Soap Opera Digest awards to her credit. She is a great actress and Emmy voters thought so too, twice.

• Members

As a rape vicitm and child abuse victim, it is a whole lot easier said than done with revealing to the ones you love things that happen to you. Bianca can educate Miranda about sexual assault issues and provide protection to family members.

• Members

Yes, there are MANY questions that need explanations for the "5 years ago" thing and I agree with this. So many gaps for the writers to fill. But this is only the second week so with patience we can hope to get answers in a timely manner.

• Members
no if he is actually awake then this will be the first time. It's not uncommon for coma patients to make involuntary reflexes. What we saw before were the first signs of him beginning to come out of his coma but he wasn't fully out yet if that makes sense

thats bc she did. She just didnt go immediately after she left PV. I'm assuming she went elsewhere, had her kid and then went to DWB

Archived