AMC: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let the record show that those Emmy voters have also honored thespians like Brittany Allen. I'm enjoying Cady right now, have found her terrible and great at different points in the past. Just because you won a Daytime Emmy doesn't mean you're great and just because you haven't doesn't mean you're lacking. James Mitchell was IMO one of AMC's best actors and never did.

• Members

Unless she never doubted her father was a sperm donor. Of course, as someone else mentioned up-thread, if Bianca's sexuality is common knowledge in Pine Valley, then her rape and trial must be as well.

• Members

I am more than willing to suspend all Internet age disbelief that Miranda doesn't know because I think this will be some classic soapy amazingness when Miranda finds out. But please God do not let Hunter factor into the reveal. This demands strong acting all around.

Really glad they threw Celia in with the teens & Brooke today. On ABC, she would have been islanded with Petey and Francesca James.

Winifred! Little continuity historical things like this make me giddy and want to send fruit baskets to PP & the writers.

Whoever speculated that Tad's assignment is tied to Cara's baby, good call, I think you've got it!

AJ continues to be made of awesome. For some reason, I totally forgot that David would be wanting a relationship with him. This will be good I think.

Agree with whoever said Angie is going to slap Jesse all the way to Llanview when she finds out about Cassie. And with the increased swearing, I expect some of that too. Darnell & Debbie bring it in the big emotional scenes so I'm looking forward to that.

Excited JR woke up- I thought once again Dixie would miss him opening his eyes. So many people will factor into this. Brooke, Adam, Dixie, AJ, Bianca, David with Colby and Miranda thrown in. In the words of Sophia Grace from The Ellen Show, it has the potential to be SOGOOD

• Members

I don't think AMC was ever broadcast in B&W. The B&W episodes we see were the saved copies on kinescope. The show I believe was always shot and broadcast in color.

The earliest first run episodes I remember watching were from the 80-81 season and they were already in color (I saw the shows a decade later on rerun in a foreign country).

touche.

haha

You could tell Cheryl was excited to be back too! I am so happy that she is back. Now if only we got some Larry Pine as Barry Shire...

• Members
she wouldn't be googling for her father. A general search on Bianca or heck Erica Kane would have the rape. I'd imagine most if not all kids of celebrities google their famous loved ones. I know I would

• Members

I think the purpose is to give David Canary a break. He seems a bit slower and more laid back. I'm really not expecting Adam and Brooke to get their own storyline. I think they're just there to anchor the show and bring it some familiarity.

• Members

I think Celia will turn out to be a Martin.

On second thought, that can't work since she's younger than Colby. She would have had to have been conceived back when Jake was still Joey in the early 90s. I guess I'll go with Cambias heir, too.

Archived