AMC: Wednesday, May 8 Discussion

• Members

I'd be concerned about her health if it weren't for that mane of shiny raven hair that she's swinging. Even when her clothes and makeup are bad, Lindsay is still working those Prell tresses

Also, I've noticed that just about every woman on the show is sporting some serious frosted eye shadow. I felt like I was watching CMT.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved seeing AJ with JR and then David.

Cara seemed way too uncomfortable when she was lying to David for him to be completely fooled. I love that David knew she was lying and that Cara took more steps to protect herself--at least they're not being stupid!

I'm alright with Miranda not knowing the truth (implausible as it is) because it sure will create lots of drama down the road.

I'm also OK with Jesse lying to Angie. I realize why it's annoying but, on the other hand, it's really building up anticipation for the moment when she finally does learn about it. It's the soapy thing to do! :lol: But I cannot look at Zach anymore! Thank God for the location shoot and the fact he was basically in the shadows lol I felt that scene, with the one lamp had better lighting than the rest of the show! :lol:

Pete/Celia. They've gone to great lengths telling us they're both adults but they both sure acts like teens. Getting all grumpy and refusing to talk it out.

And YAY to Dixie finally learning that JR is waking up! It would have been too much if JR woke up but nobody saw/heard for the third day in a row!

• Members

I agree that the drama will be well worth it once Miranda finds out about her true father (reminds me of the story of Jenny finding out from Liza that her father Ray Gardner was a rapist.. I believe Liza showed Jenny a clipping from the newspaper.).. only question will be who will be the one to let the cat out of the bag? Who will be the modern day Liza.

Ditto for Angie/jesse

Well Celia is still technically a teen at 18, so she is at least acting her age.. but Pete is in his 20's so not sure what his excuse is, unless he is still a nerd inside the hot bod.

Hopefully JR will actually wake up this week.. Enough with the teasing of him stirring..

• Members

I am really sorry for what you must have experienced, and I come from a similar background as an incest abuse victim, but I do know it's very realistic to have a parent who survived that kinda trauma, and came through it, but still doesn't want to expose their kids to the reality of the situation.

• Members

They have brought it up--slightly--more recently. The lawyer friend of Simone, who should have been a bigger player but was brought back in the awful Slayer storyline was from there. I like the idea of it being the "big city" outside PV--but when Pine Valley became a huge city it had less interest I guess--I hope that is changing.

Archived