TLC Biopic

Eric83

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That T Box still dont look right for the role. She just aint pretty enough for the part. The other two are spot on however

Ahhh thatvideo is giving me so many memories. That group is synonymous with my childhood. I LOVED TLC growing up.

• Members

Whoever they have playing poor Chili has a skull like a twelve-gauge shotgun. I don't understand why the "trailer" was just creepy re-creations of old videos. I think there is a hell of a movie to make from their story, but this ain't it. It does give me flashbacks to the Jacko film. Also, Lisa's solo album was fantastic.

• Members

LMAO, saw this on Tumblr

tumblr_mqibk9Hd6X1qbmp7lo1_250.giftumblr_mqibk9Hd6X1qbmp7lo2_250.gif

tumblr_mqibk9Hd6X1qbmp7lo3_250.giftumblr_mqibk9Hd6X1qbmp7lo4_250.gif

tumblr_mqibk9Hd6X1qbmp7lo5_250.giftumblr_mqibk9Hd6X1qbmp7lo6_250.gif
"Coming up next, on MTV’s ‘Becoming’ three basic waitresses are transformed into their favorite rap group, TLC!"
And oh helll no! Lil Mama is going to perform with the TLC as Left Eye
Screen-Shot-2013-07-25-at-12.46.16-PM.pn
Man is it just me or does T-Boz look rough these days? Chili still looks radiant
LMAO at the shade to this news
tumblr_mqi3myeQSf1s3xawvo2_500.png

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I wasn't even going to bother tuning in to this mess until I heard that Sister Perri and the member that never was is threatening to sue TLC for the way that it portrayed them. While I can't speak for the other girl, I feel vindicated that the younger generation is learning just how shady Pebbles (and her ex-hubby) were to those T-Boz, Left Eye, and Chilli.

Archived