ATWT alum to GH

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be interesting to see if those who kept insisting the mob only existed on GH because of Guza will react to this.

I'm more interested in what this means for Lucas. My Johnny/Lucas dream story is gone now. I don't want him with that loser Felix.

• Members

To anyone who never saw the Jerome mob family on GH, you can see the most of the story on YT. The Jeromes first show up when Grant Putnam kidnaps Anna. This story epitomizes how the mob was portrayed on GH before Guza got control. There was no deification of mobsters like Guza did with Jason and Sonny. The mob was consistently portrayed as dangerous villains and almost everyone who got involved with them end up on the losing side. The mob got taken out of PC and the NY branch was put on trial there thanks to Robert, Sean, Anna and Duke's evidence. Yet Duke's involvement with the Jeromes caused Anna to miscarry their child and ultimately cost him his life with Anna and Robin. All the Jeromes ended up dead one way or the other.

• Members

The story really should involve Duke, Anna, Lucas, Bobbie, etc. I can understand centering it around the younger, more recent leads to begin with as an entry point - maybe Sam the P.I., etc. - but eventually you need to bring it around to the vets as well.

It can't just be a case of RC doing his recent usual, which is something like one or two scenes with Duke or whoever referencing them and wishing the actual leads in the story luck.

I think it's a great idea to bring them in, particularly someone like West, who I like more and more the further she gets from ATWT. But it has to be done right.

• Members

You like some things they do for your personal reasons. I like large parts of their show for my own reasons. I'm harshly critical of a lot of their execution, but I often feel the ideas or concepts work.

• Members

Sarcasm?

And hate everything they do because it's all the same shitty [!@#$%^&*] they always do. Weak runny [!@#$%^&*] at that.

And I love MW and think she's too good for this [!@#$%^&*]. But since she agreed to work for them, I hope they do what they always do and force feed her to the audience in a garbage story because I will laugh.

Archived